Chair & General Partner, Redds Capital
Founder UNITU AI for Good Global Summit
Serial entrepreneur, investor, and futurist, Stephen’s accomplishments and global leadership positions are too numerous to list. His leadership with some of the world’s leading scientific, technical and financial organizations allow him a unique vantage point to oversee where innovation is heading in the coming years. Stephen is the visionary behind REDDS whose tireless work has positioned REDDS to take advantage of the superior intelligence received by the group. As a small sampling representing under 5% of Stephen’s current activities, he is the:
• Founder chair outreach UN ITU AI for good global summit, adopted by governments, corporations, and academia, as the largest UN ITU innovation impact movement and summit driving AI business solutions across 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
• Founder of Fintech Ideas Festival, Technology Advisory Council, providing industry solutions ten years into the future for CEOs representing US $92.7 Trillion in managed assets;
• Founder YPO EU Impact Summit Advisory Board, creating workable business solutions for the world’s largest opportunities/challenges. YPO: 29K CEOs, US $9 Trillion annual revenue across 130 countries. With work underway since May 2019, the first summit will be Oct 2020 and will go public;
• Recipient of 18 Microsoft Global Awards (15 MVP Awards), 2018-2021 in AI, recognizing decades of lifetime achievement, global leadership, entrepreneurship, investments, disruptive innovation; and
• Contributor to Forbes / Cognitive World and IT World Canada on leading new investments, innovation, entrepreneurship.